Trash & Curbside Recycling Terms & Conditions
- All trash must be at the curb by 5:00 a.m. on your pickup day.
- Occasional extra trash is allowed. Extra waste must be bagged or bundled and placed beside your container/tote.
- Two bags of yard waste are allowed at no extra cost per pickup. Each additional bag will be charged on your account at $2.00 per bag.
- For larger items such as furniture, carpet, and other items, you must schedule a special pickup. Please use our service request form to request an oversized/bulky waste pickup. You can describe the item you need picked-up, and upload a photo for us to give you an accurate quote.
- We cannot pick up hazardous waste (tires, paint, chemicals, etc.) These materials can be dropped off at our Recycling Center at 625 S. 10th Street every second Saturday of the month, from 8:00 a.m. to noon. In addition, hazardous waste can be dropped off at the Riley County Shops, 6245 Tuttle Creek Blvd, Manhattan, KS, 66503, Monday–Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or visit the Riley County website for more information.
- Invoices are mailed or emailed on the first business day of each quarter or month, depending on the individual customer billing cycle. Payments may be dropped off or mailed to our office at 625 S. 10th Street, Manhattan, KS. All payments must be received two business days before your scheduled pickup day to avoid service disruption.
- Past due accounts of 30 days from invoice date will result in a temporary credit hold on the account until payment is made.
- No cancellation refund will be issued for under $20. If you expect bulk move-out trash, please submit this order via our service request form or call us to make arrangements for final pickup.